Los Angeles Centers for Alcohol and Drug Abuse has been chosen as a “Top Pick Treatment Center” by theravive a network of mental health practitioners representing thousands of credentialed therapists and psychologists. Theravive’s mission is to facilitate a rapid connection between an individual in need of help and qualified therapists who can provide counseling.
L.A. CADA’s mission is to save lives, unite families, and protect the community by providing addiction counseling and healthy living education.
We strive to attain excellence!
- An Excellent Path to Recovery and Wellness
- Excellent Partnerships
- An Excellent Place to Work
What We Do:
We help people to:
- Stop substance abuse
- Gain an active recovery program
- Learn skills for relapse prevention
- Protect themselves from HIV/STD infection and transmission
- Get needed medical treatment and maintain good physical health
- Improve their mental health and coping skills
- Heal from the trauma of violence and abuse
- Build a strong family and drug free social network
- Obtain stable housing and employment
Outpatient and Outreach Services
- Adult treatment: crisis intervention, case management, individual and group sessions, special care for pregnant women and homeless persons.
- Education prevention: hiv/aids street outreach, drug diversion classes, parenting classes/groups.
- Youth treatment/prevention: life skills education class, drug and alcohol counseling, recreation activities, parent support groups.
- Violence treatment/prevention: anger management classes, batterer’s treatment education.
Residential/Rehab Live-in Services
- Allen House inpatient treatment and transitional housing for adults in structured sober living environments with comprehensive counseling services.
- The New Vision Program is a six to twelve month residential multi-service center with comprehensive counseling and rehabilitation for adult men and women on parole.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Los Angeles Centers for Alcohol and Drug Abuse serves the multicultural community of Santa Fe Springs, including cities throughout Los Angeles County. Our mission is to save lives, unite families, and protect the community through addiction counseling and healthy living education. L.A. CADA’s vision is to enhance the educational and economic well-being of the people it serves by means of direct human services, advocacy, and referrals. Our values seek the empowerment of people through compassion, perseverance and respect. We are able to provide a wide range of services thanks to a collaborative approach compatible with healthy communities, dedicated partners and unique foundations. We will continue evolving to ensure our mission, vision, and values are never compromised.